Digital Marketing Competitive Analysis
Most dealers initially hire us to review where they are digitally in the marketplace. This is where we start. With these comprehensive reports, the dealers have the knowledge to build well thought out plans of action for their digital marketing.
Founder and CEO Russell’s Group
So you’re looking to plan your Digital Marketing for next year or even this year. Most of our clients believe a good place to start is with a Competitive Analysis and SEO Review to better understand what their competition is doing and what they need to do to stay a step ahead in the Digital Space.
Don’t Build a Strategy Based on Little or no Knowledge – Know your Competition and Build a Solid Strategy in Heavy, Construction, and Ag Equipment.
Heavy Equipment Companies Look to Russell’s Group for Competitive Digital Industry and SEO Trends to Keep Clients at the Forefront in Digital.
What’s Included in a Digital Marketing Competitive Analysis for a Heavy Equipment Dealer
Must have information for you to plan your business with.
Included in the review is 3 of your competitors.
Industry Information and Knowledge
- Customer move to the digital showroom
- How does that effect your business
- How to take advantage of this phenomena
- The 900 Digital impressions example
- High level research on how Heavy Equipment buyers use search for their purchases
- High level research on how Heavy Equipment buyers use Email
- High level research on how Heavy Equipment buyers use Social Media
- High level research on how Heavy Equipment buyers use Local and Reviews
- High level research on how Heavy Equipment buyers use Display and Remarketing
• SEO competitive analysis of you and 3 competitive sites for: o Technical and content o Off-site influences
• On-site content SEO review
• Off-site SEO influences
• On-site KPI audit of your site
• On-site conversion funnel review
• Email analysis of your company and 3 competitors
• PPC analysis of both your site and 3 competitive sites
Display and Remarketing
• How your company and 3 competitors use Display and remarketing ads
• How your company and 3 competitors use Social media
Local and Reviews Overview
• How your company and 3 competitors local search and reviews
These Digital Competitive Analysis are a Must Have and Are Available for:
– Service/Parts Created as stand-alone research for you at only
$3,000 each or $2,500 each for two or more.
Here are some of our successes in the Heavy Equipment industry:Caterpillar Caterpillar Parts CAT Dealers