Pay Per Click (PPC) Process
First we focus on Google Adwords since the majority of search traffic is generated with them.
- Identify which products and services you are promoting
- Identify our targets, both geographically and demographically
- What the message should be to attract the right audience
Types of ads to use
- We want to use both the proven ad types along with ads offering newer features designed to create a higher conversion rate. See below for some examples of what we have previously created.
Landing page review
- We carefully review the landing pages to be sure they tie into the keywords and the ads to achieve a high conversion rate
- Methodically we’ll research and discover the best keywords and match-types to use for each campaign
- Based on the overall campaign goals we’ll lay-out the best campaign structure to offer budget flexibility and sound reporting and back-end controls
- We find many of the campaigns we run for clients generate phone calls. We’ll work with you to decide the best way to integrate this into your campaigns…and track them
- Tracking is critical. To optimize towards the best ROI for your PPC campaign we’ll work with you to have tracking ready before the campaign launches
- Once the tracking code is ready we need to be sure to track through goal creations the conversions and even partial conversions
- We continually optimize campaigns for best campaigns, adgroups, keywords, ads and placements
- Since you are important, so is the reporting we create for you. Our reporting is customizable to meet your needs
Analysis and Meetings
- We carefully analyze your reports and then meet with you to review our findings and make recommendations for any changes
Once the campaign is optimized we move it into Bing/Yahoo
Setup of the Bing/Yahoo tracking
As a Google Partner and a Bing Accredited Professional, 100% of our PPC team is Accredited
Click here to learn more about our ppc process and to put Russell’s Group to work for you today.