Houston Methodist (SM) Hospital Case Study – Enterprise SEO of 3,500 Page Website
Houston Methodist Hospital, nationally ranked by U.S. News in 11 specialties, wanted to build a new consolidated website reducing from 10,000 pages in the old site to 3,500 pages in the new site. Our team was fortunate to lead the SEO strategy and execution.
Goal of Campaign
- To build the new consolidated site with SEO best practices in mind.
- Maintain and improve organic search listings for core services with the new site.
- Create a solid SEO site architecture designed for expansion
- SEO architecture
- SEO content best practices
- SEO metadata best practices
- Redirects from old site pages to new site pages
Results of the Campaign
- In a very crowded sector of world renowned hospitals in Houston, within three months of the new site launch, organic search traffic grew over 50%.
- Many more #1 rankings in organic search including the most important “hospitals in Houston TX”.