Stoneware Case Study – eCommerce Site with Consistent Year Over Year Double Digit Sales Increases
We stepped in as a complete E Commerce outsourcing partner, expertly crafting and executing their web site, Social Media and E Commerce strategies within the framework of an existing (and sometimes challenging website).
Results : First 6 months, all goals have been achieved.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for key items and classifications in the existing site
- Graphics : Updated landing page with customized photo-sliders with copy
- Promotional Calendar was created and agreed upon with merchandising team
- Email marketing was increased from once per quarter to bi-weekly
- Email subscribers were solicited and data base expended
- Facebook company page was enhanced and updated regularly
- Facebook advertising campaign implemented to a precisely targeted audience
- Pinterest page created for the brand, with pins and boards
- Advertising campaign on targeted websites to specified audiences
- Affiliate marketing campaign initiated
- Google Analytics monitored for traffic, demographics, visitor experience and online behavior
- Monthly meetings to review strategy and performance
In the first six months, traffic and sales on the site met and exceeded the agreed upon, very aggressive goals for double digit increases.
- Visits via Social Referral up 395%
- Assisted social conversions up 223%
- The number of email subscribers grew over 500%, with a 1650% increase in “saturation” with bi-weekly emails
- Facebook “Likes” increased 25% on an already developed base
- Facebook targeted advertising has generated 10,109,872 Impressions
- Pinterest page created with 500 pins and 22 boards
- Pinterest followers number 277, visiting the site were 144, and 76% returned
- Affiliate marketers grew from zero to 90 in six months